Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DEAD of winter?? Where's the posts?

5 posters

Go down

The DEAD of winter?? Where's the posts? Empty The DEAD of winter?? Where's the posts?

Post by Psalmist January 18th 2011, 1:26 am

Boy this place has gotten quiet. I guess January is quiet on the Haven. Anyone done any riding lately? I took a 2 hr ride to Fayetteville last saturday. BOY that felt good! I picked up a set of Hella driving lights for the bike. Now to find a good place for them.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

The DEAD of winter?? Where's the posts? Empty Re: The DEAD of winter?? Where's the posts?

Post by tcarp66 January 18th 2011, 6:37 am

Cold No riding going on in Western NC Bro. Cold temps and ( official snow total ) 48 inches of snow in Boone so far.
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

The DEAD of winter?? Where's the posts? Empty Re: The DEAD of winter?? Where's the posts?

Post by actionpack January 18th 2011, 7:22 am

kind of dead in the head here dino , set down and can reply to post , but just can't seem to start 1 , my life is full of nothing to share with anybody right now , our neightbors have all gone for the winter , so all i'm doing right now is throwing wood in a wood stove , napping , eating , working on a model airplane , and counting down the days tell spring ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by shuterbg January 18th 2011, 10:11 pm

Once again I have been working alot!! More than I would like. I have 30 hours overtime on my next check. So I don't get here much.
shuterbg
shuterbg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 2031

Back to top Go down

Post by tcarp66 January 19th 2011, 6:58 am

shuterbg wrote:Once again I have been working alot!! More than I would like. I have 30 hours overtime on my next check. So I don't get here much.

Wow.....thats tooooo much overtime!!
tcarp66
tcarp66
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 3176

Back to top Go down

Post by shuterbg January 19th 2011, 10:04 pm

tcarp66 wrote:
shuterbg wrote:Once again I have been working alot!! More than I would like. I have 30 hours overtime on my next check. So I don't get here much.

Wow.....thats tooooo much overtime!!

Ya, no kidding!!! I worked 13 days in a row, which is really hard for me to do with my health. I am still exhausted and still not caught up. We were supposed to have an intern come help and she didn't show up. I sure hope she shows up tomorrow or by next week.
BUT I am sure looking forward to a nice paycheck. Now if my husband could have been getting a little overtime too, it would be really helpful. But no he had to break his finger and is on light duty.
shuterbg
shuterbg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 2031

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon January 19th 2011, 11:29 pm

My bike is still in Texas. Need to get better so I can go get it. Bang Bang
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist January 20th 2011, 3:04 am

I'm praying for you Jerry. What's going on? I want to pray accurate prayers for you. If I had time, I'd go get your bike for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down