Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough

+3
jaarch
marang
jedishon
7 posters

Go down

Enough Empty Enough

Post by jedishon November 10th 2010, 7:42 am

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

Such good words going to waste. We now have Foriegn laws taking pressidence over our constitution, and foriegn goverments telling us our State laws are unjust. I find it hard to sleep knowing that my daughters and grand daughters could be legally raped by a muslim because the sharia law says its okay. The newly elected better do something to get rid of the idiot we have in charge of this Country.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Enough Empty Re: Enough

Post by marang November 10th 2010, 11:23 pm

The state question about not allowing sharia law in OK. court rooms was approved by 75% of the people. Guess what...it's on hold due to a lawsuit saying it's unconstitutional. Evil or Very Mad
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch November 11th 2010, 10:07 am

marang wrote:The state question about not allowing sharia law in OK. court rooms was approved by 75% of the people. Guess what...it's on hold due to a lawsuit saying it's unconstitutional. Evil or Very Mad

Go figure....
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash November 12th 2010, 4:03 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun gun -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by markspike November 14th 2010, 9:56 am

Sharia "law" is NOT the law of this land...

Sorry, but i have very strong feelings about the Muslim's even being allowed in this country and you can bet your ass that it's not "Hey! Why don't ya'll come here to live in the Land of the Free?".
markspike
markspike

Male Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 14th 2010, 11:07 am

markspike wrote:Sharia "law" is NOT the law of this land...

Sorry, but i have very strong feelings about the Muslim's even being allowed in this country and you can bet your ass that it's not "Hey! Why don't ya'll come here to live in the Land of the Free?".

Your attitude fits here.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 14th 2010, 12:14 pm

markspike wrote:Sharia "law" is NOT the law of this land...

And never will be while I have a gun and the ability to walk. Enough 163883
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrymr November 14th 2010, 7:54 pm

Isn't Sharia law a religious law? That's the kind of crap freedom of religion should be protecting us from. Isn't it?????
Skrymr
Skrymr
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 14th 2010, 7:58 pm

Only if you believe that the Koran is a bible. It isn't. It is a way to control the masses.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by markspike November 14th 2010, 11:17 pm

Sharia law can be interpreted to whatever the responding Imam deems it to be. The definition on WikiPedia is biased toward the Imam interpretation of Sharia law.

If the Imam states that his interpretation of Muhammad's word is to feed the world with Taco Bell Volcano Taco's, then it is the obligation of his flock to do so.

If his word states that after feeding the world with Taco Bell Volcano Taco's, and the infidels do not convert to the Muslim faith, then they must be extinguished from the face of the Earth, less they offend Allah and his prophet Muhammad; and, while doing so, rape and deface the offenders property, which includes your wife and daughters. Because, after all, women are property, according to the islamic "faith".

I did not capitalize "islamic" because I do not recognize it as a religion.

Nor do I recognize the swasitka as a faith, nor any other symbol.

Nor do I believe that our Founders wanted anything other than FREEDOM. Freedom to actually LIVE free...

I believe in Liberty and Freedom, as granted by the Constitution of the United States of America. Freedom to believe as we choose, without forcing beliefs upon another. You want to believe in "The Force"? That's your right. You want to believe in "My God is better than your God!"? You HAVE that right. You just don't have the right to ENFORCE it.

I will uphold that freedom for others, should it be required of me. But, NOT if FORCED upon me.

JHMO...

Long Live America, the Land of the Free.
markspike
markspike

Male Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 15th 2010, 6:44 am

Pretty much covers it.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter