Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT:

+4
smokum
whitetrash
NeonLeon
Simpleman77
8 posters

Go down

10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT: Empty 10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT:

Post by Guest November 9th 2010, 5:42 am

10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT:

10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted where the sun doesn't shine that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT: Empty Re: 10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT:

Post by Simpleman77 November 9th 2010, 5:47 am

Ayup, sounds about right. 10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT: 458460
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT: Empty Re: 10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOTE DEMOCRAT:

Post by NeonLeon November 9th 2010, 6:09 am

TU
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash November 9th 2010, 7:28 am

TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU FANTASTIC Ray ! Every one of those is TRUE. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum November 10th 2010, 4:42 am

You said it. Nicely put Ray. TU
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 10th 2010, 6:57 am

I voted Democrat because I believe in Obama.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash November 10th 2010, 7:01 am

Shocked The Obamama promised me HOPE and CHANGE. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyGal November 10th 2010, 7:45 am

whitetrash wrote: Shocked The Obamama promised me HOPE and CHANGE. -------- Coffee

Yep and now we hope for change!!!
HarleyGal
HarleyGal
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider November 14th 2010, 8:32 pm

Thumbs Up
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by marang November 15th 2010, 12:12 pm

That pretty much hits the nail on the head. TU
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down