Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Hunting

+4
NeonLeon
jedishon
Spuddaddy
Simpleman77
8 posters

Go down

Going Hunting Empty Going Hunting

Post by Simpleman77 November 4th 2010, 1:50 pm

No, Len, not in my neighborhood (or yours Shocked ).

Heading to the woods. Rained today after the longest dry period in recent history. The deer and hogs should be moving around. My buddy is a black powder ace and I'm along to kill any hogs that cross our path.

Gonna see if I can put a notch in the stock of that new Savage .243. Wish me luck. I'll report back later.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Going Hunting Empty Re: Going Hunting

Post by Spuddaddy November 4th 2010, 2:28 pm

Go get em Eric!!!!!
Spuddaddy
Spuddaddy
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 634

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 4th 2010, 2:44 pm

Why scratch up a good rifle? Oh wait it's you, now if it was your daughter I could see 5 or 6 notches when she got home.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon November 4th 2010, 5:37 pm

jedishon wrote:Why scratch up a good rifle? Oh wait it's you, now if it was your daughter I could see 5 or 6 notches when she got home.

LP LP LP LP LP LP
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by trip November 4th 2010, 6:09 pm

.243 is an awsome round. Very versatile.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 4th 2010, 6:20 pm

Thanks so much Jeff. Although you are correct in that Felicia woulda split a hog right where it needed to be.

Just got home. Saw three does and a female deer, four sandhill cranes and lotsa cows. None of them in season. Well, the cows woulda cost me about $2,000 a hit, so I stay away from them. Shocked

Fish & Wildlife Youth Hunt next weekend. 11 kids, 11 mentors (dads if available) and 11 guides, three hunts (Arrive Thursday evening, hunt Friday morning and evening and Saturday morning. I am helping all weekend as a cook and general all around helper. It will be alot of fun.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trip November 4th 2010, 6:25 pm

Simpleman77 wrote:Thanks so much Jeff. Although you are correct in that Felicia woulda split a hog right where it needed to be.

Just got home. Saw three does and a female deer, four sandhill cranes and lotsa cows. None of them in season. Well, the cows woulda cost me about $2,000 a hit, so I stay away from them. Shocked

Fish & Wildlife Youth Hunt next weekend. 11 kids, 11 mentors (dads if available) and 11 guides, three hunts (Arrive Thursday evening, hunt Friday morning and evening and Saturday morning. I am helping all weekend as a cook and general all around helper. It will be alot of fun.
Whats the difference?
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon November 4th 2010, 6:31 pm

trip wrote:
Simpleman77 wrote:Thanks so much Jeff. Although you are correct in that Felicia woulda split a hog right where it needed to be.

Whats the difference?

Prolly about 2 beers ... Laughing
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 4th 2010, 6:38 pm

trip wrote:

Whats the difference?

O.k., ya got me. Going Hunting 374493

Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon November 4th 2010, 6:41 pm

?
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 4th 2010, 6:51 pm

jedishon wrote:
Simpleman77 wrote:Thanks so much Jeffrry. Although you are correct in that Felicia woulda split a hog right where it needed to be.

?

Sorry Bro. Fixed it. Dinner, a couple beers and I'm toast tonight.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 4th 2010, 7:18 pm

Simpleman77 wrote:
jedishon wrote:
Simpleman77 wrote:Thanks so much Jeffrry. Although you are correct in that Felicia woulda split a hog right where it needed to be.

?

Sorry Bro. Fixed it. Dinner, a couple beers and I'm toast tonight.
ok eric , sorry to have to do this , crackpipe
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 4th 2010, 7:20 pm

Thanks Bill. Gladly.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist November 5th 2010, 12:06 am

We have lots of them razorbacks round here. I hear that you better drop them with the first shot or arrow. They can get crazy and chase you down.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum November 5th 2010, 5:34 am

That's ok Erik. I enjoyed the story. I get giddy when I get to go hunting to, sometimes. Especially after a lot of heavy drinking. Razz

Have fun on the youth hunt. Thumbs Up
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 November 5th 2010, 6:03 am

smokum wrote:Have fun on the youth hunt. Going Hunting 458460

Gotta capitilize that, Youth Hunt, or it looks like we be huntin' yutes. Suspect

Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack November 5th 2010, 10:11 am

Simpleman77 wrote:
smokum wrote:Have fun on the youth hunt. Going Hunting 458460

Gotta capitilize that, Youth Hunt, or it looks like we be huntin' yutes. Suspect

i get it now , u said does and 2 female deers , that was meant for the yankees and redneck , so we could all understand what u was saying , my bad , Going Hunting 645718
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum