Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoping for a lil Justice here !!

+5
actionpack
smokum
jaarch
GoldwingDave
SynfullArkie78
9 posters

Go down

Hoping for a lil Justice here !! Empty Hoping for a lil Justice here !!

Post by SynfullArkie78 September 26th 2010, 9:26 pm

The boy that Alexis was having so many issues with last year getting in her face calling her fowl names , slapping her on the butt ect . Apparently she wasn't the only one either from what I had been told but the school protected him and not her . Well Until I made some major phone calls , placed a threat to hit ever news paper in the state with the story about what was going on and demanding the principle's job . Anyway my sister moved back from Florida she had known about what all had been going on with this and was my main support . Last week I got a text message and phone call from her saying that while my nephew was at school during football practice this boy who shouldn't have been on the school grounds had stolen his cell phone . My sister had called the cops to make a report , during which she received a phone call from this boy's mama saying her son had found kagon's phone . I told her my only suggestion would be for them to press charges and possibly get this kid the help he needs his in 7th grade now . The school was protecting him my only thought could be cause the school was drawling a check on him for a mental disability . from which if you ever seen him or around him long enough its apparent he isnt that mentally challenged . From what some of his family members and my friends had told me his mom using his check each month to support her men and their drugs UGH Really ? Man if I pulled something like that and my kid was doing something like that the state woulda taken her away already !! So now I am making her a copy of the letter the school has sent to me last year during all these issues and writing out a document for the PA's office . Lets hope something good comes from this !!!
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a lil Justice here !! Empty Re: Hoping for a lil Justice here !!

Post by GoldwingDave September 27th 2010, 7:47 am

Sorry for what your daughter is going through. Sounds like what they call a POWER a person has in his abuse.
Just an idea, buy a small tape recorder and have her SECRETLY turn it on when he gets using foul language and when he slaps her on the butt plus her telling him to please quit doing it. Also any witnesses to this could be helpful. A lot of time they go a little farer and farer till something really bad happens.

DOCUMENTATON ! DOCUMENTATION! DOCUMENTATION!
Make a report in detail of everything especially including dates, make copies and give to the right people. A good step that you are trying to get smething done.
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch September 27th 2010, 8:12 am

GoldwingDave wrote:Sorry for what your daughter is going through. Sounds like what they call a POWER a person has in his abuse.
Just an idea, buy a small tape recorder and have her SECRETLY turn it on when he gets using foul language and when he slaps her on the butt plus her telling him to please quit doing it. Also any witnesses to this could be helpful. A lot of time they go a little farther and farther till something really bad happens.

DOCUMENTATION ! DOCUMENTATION! DOCUMENTATION!
Make a report in detail of everything especially including dates, make copies and give to the right people. A good step that you are trying to get something done.

A big plus one here. They will deny any charges you make and it will be her word against his. His family WILL lie to protect him. I hope it works out.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum September 27th 2010, 6:49 pm

Dave is right. Documentation. Then hand out the copies. That little chit needs to be tarred and feathered. Sorry for what the little one been having to put up with. Hope you nail him good!
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack September 27th 2010, 10:09 pm

sorry for all the toubles u have had to go threw , maybe ya can get this kid in a place where they can get some help
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by shuterbg September 28th 2010, 10:29 pm

Wow. Thats horrible she is having to go through that. That boy needs major help now or he will end up in prison the rest of his life.
shuterbg
shuterbg
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 2031

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash September 30th 2010, 10:01 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil MORE EXECUTIONS ! -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave September 30th 2010, 2:03 pm

Don't know where she went to, hope she didn't beat the crap out of the trouble maker and go to jail.
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist October 13th 2010, 1:51 am

That boy is either obsessed or possessed with demons. That stuff doesn't come accidentially. Drugs and ...... are beginning doors for hell to control him.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon October 13th 2010, 7:04 am

GoldwingDave wrote:Don't know where she went to, hope she didn't beat the crap out of the trouble maker and go to jail.

She's still posting on facebook.
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave October 13th 2010, 8:21 am

jedishon wrote:
GoldwingDave wrote:Don't know where she went to, hope she didn't beat the crap out of the trouble maker and go to jail.

She's still posting on facebook.

Thanks Jerry. I get on Facebook some too.
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum