Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary day

+12
smokum
HarleyGal
whitetrash
SynfullArkie78
GoldwingDave
marang
actionpack
Dyedorange
NeonLeon
trip
Railrider
jaarch
16 posters

Go down

Scary day Empty Scary day

Post by jaarch September 25th 2010, 12:22 pm

We had a bit of a rough day yesterday. Our youngest was sick last week and all this past week his poop was really light colored. After the sixth day of this and his complaining that his tummy hurt we took him in to the doctor. They took an x-ray and did some blood work and sent us home. About two hours later they called us and told us to get back there asap and they had an ambulance standing by to transfer him to Children's Hospital up in Fresno (about an hour away). One of his tests came back with double the maximum levels for the pancreas function. Well we gathered everything up, got my oldest son taken care of for the night and headed to the base. Juanita rode with him in the ambulance and I followed in my truck. Once we got there they did an ultrasound and did more blood work. Everything came back normal and all levels were way below the maximums and they ran each test twice to be sure. The doc thought someone in the lab at the Naval hospital messed up one of the tests which gave us the high readings. My son was constipated a bit still so they gave him an enema. About five minutes after they gave it to him, he gave birth to a really big stinky. The doc came in holding his nose, took one look at his colon sculpture and said "He's fine, you can go home now". He slept the whole night and he has been eating like a horse all morning. I guess sometimes all you need is a good poop. Sorry I was not able to post this last night, it was a bit crazy and once we got home we were too tired.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Scary day Empty Re: Scary day

Post by Railrider September 25th 2010, 12:25 pm

jaarch wrote:We had a bit of a rough day yesterday. Our youngest was sick last week and all this past week his poop was really light colored. After the sixth day of this and his complaining that his tummy hurt we took him in to the doctor. They took an x-ray and did some blood work and sent us home. About two hours later they called us and told us to get back there asap and they had an ambulance standing by to transfer him to Children's Hospital up in Fresno (about an hour away). One of his tests came back with double the maximum levels for the pancreas function. Well we gathered everything up, got my oldest son taken care of for the night and headed to the base. Juanita rode with him in the ambulance and I followed in my truck. Once we got there they did an ultrasound and did more blood work. Everything came back normal and all levels were way below the maximums and they ran each test twice to be sure. The doc thought someone in the lab at the Naval hospital messed up one of the tests which gave us the high readings. My son was constipated a bit still so they gave him an enema. About five minutes after they gave it to him, he gave birth to a really big stinky. The doc came in holding his nose, took one look at his colon sculpture and said "He's fine, you can go home now". He slept the whole night and he has been eating like a horse all morning. I guess sometimes all you need is a good poop. Sorry I was not able to post this last night, it was a bit crazy and once we got home we were too tired.
I feel the same way. I am glad it all turned out good. BM
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by trip September 25th 2010, 6:49 pm

That sounds like a bunch of C.R.A.P. to me. Glad to hear your youngest is doing good. God is good.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon September 25th 2010, 7:07 pm

Hey ... I know his dad and he's full of it too!!! isun

LP
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyedorange September 25th 2010, 7:38 pm

BM 33 Glad everything came out ok. Laughing
Dyedorange
Dyedorange
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack September 25th 2010, 8:58 pm

glad it worked out joe , gets alittle scarey when ya hear news like that , and a releif it was wrong , tell the little guy were happy he was able to BM
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by marang September 25th 2010, 10:31 pm

Damn Joe, that is scary. Glad he's ok. I bet that was a huge relief for him when he popped.

marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldwingDave September 26th 2010, 5:39 pm

Glad your son is OK Joe.
I took some physillum husk one time before I went to work and when it kicked in it was like somebody took a shovel full of dirt and put in the toilet, I flushed and did almost half that again! Told the guy I worked with and he said. "No s---? and I said "Yes, a bunch of it"!
GoldwingDave
GoldwingDave
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 September 26th 2010, 6:20 pm

Awww and this is why kids kill parents when they get older hehe , Glad hes doing ok , I got a lot of laughs for rushing Caitlynne to the hospital when she shoved a smarties up her nose when she was 2 now she wont even touch a smarties . Give him big arkansas hugs n kisses for me glad everything is ok ! Love ya'll bro!
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash September 30th 2010, 10:04 am

Glad that all turned out Well for him Joe. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyGal September 30th 2010, 10:59 am

Glad all is okay. That is soooo scary when something is wrong with one of your children. Glad it was nothing serious.
HarleyGal
HarleyGal
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum October 4th 2010, 9:33 pm

Glad everything 'worked out'. Really. And for what its worth I don't think his dads full of crap.
smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist October 12th 2010, 11:42 am

smokum wrote:Glad everything 'worked out'. Really. And for what its worth I don't think his dads full of crap.

haha good jeff! Glad for you too. When kids are hurting and you can't fix it, that is really bad. You feel so useless.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh October 12th 2010, 3:59 pm

WL

You all know you were thinking it!!

Seriously glad your boy is ok
Shiloh