Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugh taking Caitlynne back to the Dr Monday !!!

4 posters

Go down

Ugh taking Caitlynne back to the Dr Monday !!! Empty Ugh taking Caitlynne back to the Dr Monday !!!

Post by SynfullArkie78 September 18th 2010, 7:04 am

Got a call from the nurse again caitlynne had the same thing dizzy , sick to her stomach , light headed , and of course Shaking happened again today this is even while shes being going and having a 1/2 of a 100% apple Juice Juice box and 2 peanut butter crackers . in between breakfast and lunch , lunch and going home . It's kinda like I already know but just want the test in hand to prove it to me . I am going to Suggest that they give her a script for a meter and strips just a month supply to see whats going on when it happens . Way better then sticking her with a needle to drawl blood . its not happening everyday but it is happening . I checked mine the other night while cooking dinner and it was 64 talking about feeling awful . Then last night while finishing up dinner it happened again to me this time this time was like 52 . I feel really good as long as it sticks around 120 anything below ughh . Will post more when I know more !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Ugh taking Caitlynne back to the Dr Monday !!! Empty Re: Ugh taking Caitlynne back to the Dr Monday !!!

Post by jedishon September 18th 2010, 8:07 am

Keep us updated as you can
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Ugh taking Caitlynne back to the Dr Monday !!! Empty Re: Ugh taking Caitlynne back to the Dr Monday !!!

Post by actionpack September 18th 2010, 9:13 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:Got a call from the nurse again caitlynne had the same thing dizzy , sick to her stomach , light headed , and of course Shaking happened again today this is even while shes being going and having a 1/2 of a 100% apple Juice Juice box and 2 peanut butter crackers . in between breakfast and lunch , lunch and going home . It's kinda like I already know but just want the test in hand to prove it to me . I am going to Suggest that they give her a script for a meter and strips just a month supply to see whats going on when it happens . Way better then sticking her with a needle to drawl blood . its not happening everyday but it is happening . I checked mine the other night while cooking dinner and it was 64 talking about feeling awful . Then last night while finishing up dinner it happened again to me this time this time was like 52 . I feel really good as long as it sticks around 120 anything below ughh . Will post more when I know more !
your sugar is way to low when ya hit 64 and 52 , thats almost comma time ,when ya start feeling funny and weak that when alot of people need help getting them headed for food , whhen sugar is that low , u can;t think for your self and in most cases won't get something to eat , thats when my wife has to say hows your sugar and tell me to eat xomething , and vice versa , she is diabitic also , i carry candy with me at all time in case my sugar dives on me , hope this helps syn
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 September 22nd 2010, 5:35 pm

Thanks you guys , got a letter in the mail today from this new doctor , She said Caitlynnes lab works electrolytes , kidney , blood sugar , blood count , thyroid was all normal . This isnt an everyday thing , My issue is if i start out eating in the morning then mine will drop . its an awful feeling to have . If i dont eat all day does happen cause i dont wrap my life around food then its fine . Anyways this new doctor wants to treat her for reflux ???? WTH ? She doesnt have any of those symptoms !!! Think this doctor has lost her PHD somewhere along the lines of putting her white coat on .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by smokum September 22nd 2010, 7:13 pm

Remember Syn, its called a 'practice'

smokum
smokum
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1136

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack September 22nd 2010, 10:20 pm

good luck , hope u find a doc who can help her
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down