Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor

5 posters

Go down

Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor  Empty Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor

Post by SynfullArkie78 September 11th 2010, 12:21 am

She done some urine test on her today and did prick her finger her blood and urine came back good , But she said it was possible for her to have Hyperglycemic episodes because she has a good chance of being diabetic . She said she was over weight due to her height but for her age weight is about right . Anyways we have to start sending snacks to school she has to have one at 9:30 - 10am and again some where between 1-2 and see if that doesnt help . We are also starting our diet and walking back . To see how this goes . I gotta stop living for me and start doing what a Mom is supposed to do and thats teach my kids better . she was kinda heart broke about the Wii being her favorite sport and doctor said she needed to slack on it . Gonna see about Wii Fitness !
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor  Empty Re: Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor

Post by whitetrash September 11th 2010, 12:38 pm

Hope things work out for her Sis. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor  Empty Re: Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor

Post by Simpleman77 September 11th 2010, 12:46 pm

whitetrash wrote: Hope things work out for her Sis. -------- Coffee

What my gun toting, coffee drinking goat loving friend said.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist September 11th 2010, 1:00 pm

We'll be in prayer for the family. Dr's have a way of adjusting our lifestyle, don't they? God is able to heal. "ask anything in my name.." Jesus
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack September 11th 2010, 8:44 pm

good to hear sis , she must have low sugar right , i have to be careful with mine , it will do a drop fast , Caitlynnes Report from the new Doctor  668120
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 September 11th 2010, 10:55 pm

Mine drops quickly but I often have so much going on I forget to stop and eat and thats not a good thing . I am calling the doctor tomorrow to see if we can get a tester kit to leave at school since i have one at home . So that when this happens again they can test her and let me know whats going on . I have done alot of time and research on this stuff I should be able to manage easily .
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down