Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cross in Grooms, TX

2 posters

Go down

The Cross in Grooms, TX Empty The Cross in Grooms, TX

Post by HornyToad October 4th 2009, 2:36 pm

Toad....words can not express the my thoughts when i watched this....Wonderfull....I was going to post this message on the comments section on You Tube but i couldn't get signed on...this was what i was going to write:

Ray Bolt's a contemporary christen music singer recorded a song several years ago..called Thank You for giving to the Lord....it was about a man who had gone to be with the lord and when he got to heaven..there were people that came up to him and thanked him for the small things that he had done for them while on this earth.....those things he unknowing done to them were the reason they were in heaven by accepting Christ as there savior.....with that said my point I'm trying to make I'm sure that you will also be surprised when you get to heaven that someone or several people will come up to you and say .....You remember that video tribute that you placed on You Tube bout your son?? i watched that and gave my heart to the lord that day and that's the reason I'm in heaven today...so Thank You for Giving to the Lord.....

Thank you for sharing......

After I read this, I decided that only good can come from sharing it with everyone.

When we got to the Cross last year during the Route 66 Ride, Nicholas couldn't stop talking about getting pictures of all of it for his Nana. He took pictures from every corner and aspect of it, till the batteries in his camera went dead. He took the batteries out of his MP3 player and used them to finish taking pictures for his Nana. He started putting this together before he died, so he could give it to his Nana for Christmas. The pictures are the pictures he took with contributions from Wally and Perry, the song is what he'd picked out for it, I added the family pics at the end for his family. I Hope you enjoy

The Cross Rt 66 2008
HornyToad
HornyToad
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 68

http://aggsys.net

Back to top Go down

The Cross in Grooms, TX Empty Re: The Cross in Grooms, TX

Post by marang October 4th 2009, 9:55 pm

Bro Toad, that was great, very heart touching. You did a great job finishing it for Nicholas.
marang
marang
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5977

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum