Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Jackie * my cousin*

+3
Skrymr
jedishon
SynfullArkie78
7 posters

Go down

Update on Jackie * my cousin* Empty Update on Jackie * my cousin*

Post by SynfullArkie78 August 5th 2009, 12:50 am

Received news last week that he had been having sever headaches and a few complications . He is the one who had brain surgery and did so well . Come to find out they done another MRI after wards and realized they didnt get all of the tumor out . His headaches are becoming more and more frequent lately and more painful . After all the things he has survived these past few years including laying his bike over to keep from hitting his brother on his bike . I have faith god will bring him and our family threw this . He went threw having a drinking problem . Yes I call it a problem because he would drink everyday and was very angry . As of today he hasn't had a drink since he found out . Said he made a deal with god he would straighten up if god would pull him threw this for his son's sake . He is going in tomorrow for the MRI reading to find out if the part of the tumor left behind ( yeah we was told they got it all by the doctor ) is growing . They have cut him off from his check at Georgia Pacific - wood mill untill they prove to them that he isn't able to go back to work yet . So they have no income what so ever coming in . She works in the cafeteria at the Primary school so she wont be getting paid till the end of the month . We are going to start fund raising after this weekend to try to help out . Please keep this family in your hearts and prayers while they are going threw this hardship.
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Update on Jackie * my cousin* Empty Re: Update on Jackie * my cousin*

Post by jedishon August 5th 2009, 7:02 am

Dang
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrymr August 5th 2009, 7:04 am

I'm sorry to hear rhe news Christie, prayers sent.
Skrymr
Skrymr
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by jpierce575 August 5th 2009, 7:22 am

Sorry to hear the news Christie, prayers sent.

Just curious, how long has he been off of work?
jpierce575
jpierce575
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetrash August 5th 2009, 7:48 am

Hope things work out. Prayers Sent. -------- Coffee
whitetrash
whitetrash
Coffee Member
Coffee Member

Male Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2009, 11:47 am

Prayers sent Christie...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SynfullArkie78 August 5th 2009, 4:05 pm

jpierce575 wrote:Sorry to hear the news Christie, prayers sent.

Since May 29th , Just got home today from taking my grandma for some test . Her stomach is inflamed and raw is the words the doctor used he gave her some high powered meds to take for 3 months not sure if her insurance will pay for it . I told mom just hold off and let me see if I cant talk to the company who makes the meds . Went by saw my uncle who is close to passing away he still recognized me which is pretty good cause hes been having trouble with that but isnt do good at all . Talked to my cousin Micheal which had the first Brain Surgery . He said that his mom called upset they are going to have to go back in . It is growing . We are looking at surgery in about 2 weeks . Anyways gotta take grandma to our local doctor tomorrow . Think I am gonna ask him while we are there for more stomach meds myself this stuff is killing me . I will let you guys know more when I find out more . Yeah I know seems everytime I get on here I have bad news . Story of my life! Love Ya'll Christie
SynfullArkie78
SynfullArkie78
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Female Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by jedishon August 5th 2009, 4:15 pm

I feel for you girl.....
jedishon
jedishon
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 5470

Back to top Go down

Post by jpierce575 August 5th 2009, 7:50 pm

SynfullArkie78 wrote:
jpierce575 wrote:Sorry to hear the news Christie, prayers sent.

Since May 29th , Just got home today from taking my grandma for some test . Her stomach is inflamed and raw is the words the doctor used he gave her some high powered meds to take for 3 months not sure if her insurance will pay for it . I told mom just hold off and let me see if I cant talk to the company who makes the meds . Went by saw my uncle who is close to passing away he still recognized me which is pretty good cause hes been having trouble with that but isnt do good at all . Talked to my cousin Micheal which had the first Brain Surgery . He said that his mom called upset they are going to have to go back in . It is growing . We are looking at surgery in about 2 weeks . Anyways gotta take grandma to our local doctor tomorrow . Think I am gonna ask him while we are there for more stomach meds myself this stuff is killing me . I will let you guys know more when I find out more . Yeah I know seems everytime I get on here I have bad news . Story of my life! Love Ya'll Christie

The reason I was asking is that I also work for Georgia Pacific. I think, but not completely sure, that we automatically get 6 months short term disability pay if the doc says we are unable to work. You might want to have him check into that. Not sure if they can just refuse to pay him if the doc says he is unable to work.

Good luck and prayers continued.
jpierce575
jpierce575
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider August 7th 2009, 5:45 pm

Christie's uncle passed away this morning. Please keep the family in your prayers.
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2009, 8:12 pm

Prayers sent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaarch August 7th 2009, 8:45 pm

I am very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.
jaarch
jaarch
The six-wheeled man

Male Number of posts : 7387

Back to top Go down

Post by Railrider August 10th 2009, 7:08 am

He was on it . But they had to wait till his appointment to get it going again because GP said that he should be back at work. We think that this is the one that the surgeon claimed to be just a shadow . This one is deeper in and is a stage 2 if it reaches stage 4 it will be cancer . From what I understand they are planning on doing the surgery asap they also told us they may have to do chemo to get rid of it . I talked to his wife yesterday she is just beside herself . The good news is he held up his end of the deal he made with god no drinking ! I am not sure what to think right now things have been so bad for our family this year . We have had 2 deaths in the family with in the last 2 months and now I am sad to say I am waiting for the next shoe to drop . My family and I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the thoughts and prayers for our family . Its taking a toll . Love you all Christie
Railrider
Railrider
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum