Damn

Go down

Damn

Post by trip on March 24th 2018, 9:29 pm

Had to take my favorite cat to the emergency vet tonight.  Her right back hip was torn open for 6 to 7 in. and you could see the muscles and stuff inside.  Vet said it was not caused by another animal.  Most likely got hung up on barbed wire or something sharp while running.  Get to pick her up in the morning along with a $700 bill.  If it had been one of our other pets it would be a different story.  At times I wish we didn't have any pets.  beer1

I don't have an attitude...I was just born with lots of character!!!
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2862

Back to top Go down

Re: Damn

Post by actionpack on March 25th 2018, 7:17 pm

bummer wes , darn animals , we have had a ton of cats and dogs thru our life time and marrage , it hurts when there hurt , we got a tom cat hanging around , its took a likeing to wanda and me , must of belonged to some body , it has been declawed and denutted , we feed it , I felt sorry for it , showed up during the sub zero weather we were having , with a big full fur for a winter coat , it don't want to be inside , it has gone back to the wild side

True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by trip on March 25th 2018, 10:48 pm

actionpack wrote:bummer wes , darn animals , we have had a ton of cats and dogs thru our life time and marrage , it hurts when there hurt , we got a tom cat hanging around , its took a likeing to wanda and me , must of belonged to some body , it has been declawed and denutted , we feed it , I felt sorry for it , showed up during the sub zero weather we were having , with a big full fur for a winter coat , it don't want to be inside , it has gone back to the wild side
Can not imagine living outdoors in those temp's.  After surgery and looking inside the Vet told us today the injuries were caused by a large dog.  Keeping the cat drugged for pain and to keep her still.  Sad

trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on March 26th 2018, 3:22 am

wouldn't think a dog could sneek up on a cat , that had to hurt big time , hope your cat heals up , shoot dog

True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon on March 26th 2018, 10:09 am

Damn Wes .... sorry to hear the little fella got hurt. We have 3 dogs inside now and on og them is diabetic.Pam and I give him two shots a day and he is almost blind now. He hates the shots ... lit my ass up yesterday. He bit my arm from wrist to elbow. Shocked I'm afraid he won't last much longer.... especially if he bites me again !!!

"I can explain it to you ... but I can't understand it for you" ...

Law Dawg
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by trip on March 26th 2018, 12:02 pm

NeonLeon wrote:Damn Wes .... sorry to hear the little fella got hurt. We have 3 dogs inside now and on og them is diabetic.Pam and I give him two shots a day and he is almost blind now. He hates the shots  ... lit my ass up yesterday. He bit my arm from wrist to elbow. Shocked I'm afraid he won't last much longer.... especially if he bites me again !!!
I know it has to be hard.  He just does not understand.

trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on March 26th 2018, 7:31 pm

touble with animals , they are small and cute when you get them , then they grow up and grow old , can't even remember how many cats and dogs we have had and lost , kind of like this old stray cat , no one seems to own him , but likes milk and cat food big time , guess I have a pet Cool

True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trip on April 5th 2018, 9:49 am

Up date.  The cat is in very good health and was doing very good.  That is until I checked her this morning.  The area of skin that was torn started to die and got infected.  To large to cut out the bad and close it back up.  Now she is in the Hosp. for surgery tomorrow and another skin procedure Mon.  The vet says she will recover but it will take time.  I'm going to be eating rice and beans for the rest of the year. Neutral

trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on April 5th 2018, 7:52 pm

yikes , cat is going to be a 6 million dollar cat , hope all goes well wes , maybe by this time the cat is home with you and doing fine , beans and rice make a great meal , sory

True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down