Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total eclipse.

2 posters

Go down

Total eclipse. Empty Total eclipse.

Post by trip August 21st 2017, 8:50 pm

I am sure y'all have heard about the solar eclipse crossing the nation.  Well where we live is about 5 miles from the center of the path.  I took Cathie, Jess my daughter and kids to the lake to see it.  We were sitting in the middle of Lake Keowee with a bunch of other boats for the big show.  It was awesome.  Took some pictures but they are not as good as what we saw.  Great day with the grand kids and got to share something special with them.  Cool
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Total eclipse. Empty Re: Total eclipse.

Post by actionpack August 22nd 2017, 5:01 am

we had clouds in hale , , Cool but that old sun decided to shine right thru all the clouds we had a 80% eclipse here , it was great
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by trip August 22nd 2017, 5:23 am

actionpack wrote:we had clouds in hale , ,  Cool  but that old sun decided to shine right thru all the clouds we had a 80% eclipse here , it was great
I was surprised to find out just how wide the eclipse was. The path of 100% was 70 miles wide from what I heard. My sister in Florida said they had 80% down there also.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum