Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...

4 posters

Go down

So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...  Empty So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...

Post by NeonLeon September 10th 2016, 8:32 pm

Man I just love him like a brother. Sincerely he is one of my all time homies. He is doing well and just turned 50 .... an old jar head ...

I asked him to come back but that won't happen. The politics surrounding a small web site like this one took it's toll. It was nothing to do with any of the guys here.I just wanted to let all of you guys ... my brothers ... that he is well and happy.

He is always cleaning something ...

So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...  5106014_zps00961aa0
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...  Empty Re: So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...

Post by trip September 11th 2016, 6:30 am

NeonLeon wrote:Man I just love him like a brother. Sincerely he is one of my all time homies. He is doing well and just turned 50 .... an old jar head ...

I asked him to come back but that won't happen. The politics surrounding a small web site like this one took it's toll. It was nothing to do with any of the guys here.I just wanted to let all of you guys ... my brothers ... that he is well and happy.

Did'nt really know him but, if he is a good friend of yours he has to be a great guy.  I just wish some people could be a little more forgiving but I understand.  Thanks for letting us know.  Cool
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...  Empty Re: So ... I have been writing back and forth with D ...

Post by hastemaker September 11th 2016, 5:43 pm

trip wrote:
NeonLeon wrote:Man I just love him like a brother. Sincerely he is one of my all time homies. He is doing well and just turned 50 .... an old jar head ...

Did'nt really know him but, if he is a good friend of yours he has to be a great guy.  I just wish some people could be a little more forgiving but I understand.  Thanks for letting us know.  Cool
I feel the same as you Wes, if he is a friend of NeonLeon he is OK...I do feel this board could get back a lot of the former members, if the trouble makers from the past would just say "I screwed up & and have now removed my head from my ass...I am sorry"
hastemaker
hastemaker
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by trip September 12th 2016, 6:13 am

hastemaker wrote:
trip wrote:

I feel the same as you Wes, if he is a friend of NeonLeon he is OK...I do feel this board could get back a lot of the former members, if the trouble makers from the past would just say "I screwed up & and have now removed my head from my ass...I am sorry"
TU TU TU
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon September 12th 2016, 7:14 am

"if the trouble makers from the past would just say "I screwed up & and have now removed my head from my ass...I am sorry"

Well ok .... here goes ...

I screwed up & and have now removed my head from my ass...I am sorry
- NeonLeon Marang
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack September 12th 2016, 8:44 am

I screwed up & and have now removed my head from my ass...I am sorry , hope this works welcome
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down