Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of a Sudden...There I Was!

5 posters

Go down

All of a Sudden...There I Was! Empty All of a Sudden...There I Was!

Post by Simpleman77 June 17th 2016, 7:10 pm

Howdy all. So, I was riding along today and happened to ride past a spot where me, Bruce and Gary stopped for boiled peanuts when those two were here several years back. I mean, the memory really hit me, remembering that I hadn't been on this site in quite awhile. I was on my way to Daytona this morning and determined that I'd look y'all up when I got home, which I did an hour or so ago.

Not much has changed in my life, still in the property management business and riding the daylights out of my 2004 Vulcan Classic. Been doing BACA stuff most every weekend, empowering abused kiddos to not be afraid of the world they live in. I'm averaging about 2,600 miles a month on the beast.

I did see Trip last summer and am trying to get back up to his neck of the woods this summer, we'll see. I looked through the site a bit and see that we're still light on activity. Well, no worries. I'll try to drop by here a bit more regularly. It's good to see y'all posting.

Eric
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

All of a Sudden...There I Was! Empty Re: All of a Sudden...There I Was!

Post by NeonLeon June 17th 2016, 10:45 pm

welcome home E
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by trip June 18th 2016, 6:31 am

Howdy Eric. Good to see your smiling face around here. Not many around here these days but we still plugging along despite interesting things happening in our lives. I'll try to call next time down. Did you get the Elto running?
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack June 18th 2016, 8:23 am

hello eric , good to see the Vulcan is running good for you , will be good to have ya back , TU
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Simpleman77 June 20th 2016, 1:17 pm

trip wrote:Howdy Eric.  Good to see your smiling face around here.  Not many around here these days but we still plugging along despite interesting things happening in our lives.  I'll try to call next time down.  Did you get the Elto running?

Would love to hear from ya, Trip. No, the Elto is pretty much a yard ornament right now.
Simpleman77
Simpleman77
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by hastemaker June 20th 2016, 6:04 pm

Hello Eric, I haven't met you as yet (but hope to) I see you have already met a good friend of mine (Gary)...if you get into Al. let me know..
hastemaker
hastemaker
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by trip June 21st 2016, 6:01 am

Simpleman77 wrote:
trip wrote:Howdy Eric.  Good to see your smiling face around here.  Not many around here these days but we still plugging along despite interesting things happening in our lives.  I'll try to call next time down.  Did you get the Elto running?

Would love to hear from ya, Trip. No, the Elto is pretty much a yard ornament right now.

No. Not in the yard.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum