Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happened

3 posters

Go down

what happened Empty what happened

Post by actionpack January 5th 2016, 6:16 pm

here we are in 2016 and nothing has changed , still look like Santa , still trying to cut fire wood , but the ice isn't thick enough in the ash swamps to work yet , so i'm on hold , been cold here the last couple of days , making ice , but were suppose to have a short warm up , working on the copper chopper dirt drag trike and soaking up some good good wood heat , makes ya feel like your in az , , been one funny year in Hale , what have the haven bunch been working on , gun
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

what happened Empty Re: what happened

Post by NeonLeon January 5th 2016, 7:32 pm

Trying to get used to not going to work everyday Willie. Sure is different. I have been working on the old Chevy ... trying to swap the old 216 for a rebuilt 235. It was supposed to bolt right up .... you know how that always goes ... 23
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack January 6th 2016, 6:09 pm

nothing is easy len , been down that road many times , just had to take my time and sometimes well sleeping or walking what ever gremlin that had me stopped , I get a idea how to make it work , you are gonna get there len , it just takes time , that is one fine looking car , TU
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trip January 6th 2016, 7:07 pm

Still trying to get all the kids weened from needing our help.  No end in sight.  Len why would you not go with the 250?

Last edited by trip on January 7th 2016, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon January 6th 2016, 7:56 pm

trip wrote:Still trying to get all the kids weened from needing our help.  No end in sight.  Len why would you not go with the 250?
The 235 was available Trip. A buddy had it and it was just rebuilt. The way these old cars weave down the road .... the 235 will be fast enough.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack January 7th 2016, 6:08 pm

they had a lot of play in the steering , there should be a adjuster on top of the steering box , that tightens the play in the steering box gear , time may haved use this adjustment option up , thru years of where , once you get by the engine swap , the rest is tinker work , 8
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum