Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Yes! it's all about you.

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Yes! it's all about you. Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Yes! it's all about you.

Post by Psalmist September 12th 2015, 8:18 pm

Psalm 139:
1O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me.
2You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. †1
3You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways.
4For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. †2
5You have beset me and shut me in--behind and before, and You have laid Your hand upon me.
6Your [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high above me, I cannot reach it.
7Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence?
8If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there. †3
9If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.
11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me and the night shall be [the only] light about me,
12Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You. †4
13For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb.
14I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
15My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].
16Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.
17How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! †5

As our seven were growing up, we had to constantly remind them "It's not about YOU!" They felt the world spun around them. It was a real bubble buster for them. Well tonight the world that we live in changed. It became about my granddaughter. This was her second birthday and twenty four elders ascribed value to her frosting licking and every silly thing she said. Even her passing gas was an event. How life changes when you become a grandparent.

Maybe God has grandparent affection when He looks our way. Maybe when we do some things wrong, He looks at other angels and winks. He who began a good work in us is faithful to complete it. (Phil 1:6) I think God really enjoys the fire out of you. Even in Song of Solomon it talks about His heart racing when you just look His way. Now that is cool! And when you say something really stupid, He doesn't kick you out or tell you to shut up.

He made YOU fearfully and wonderfully in His image. So enjoy Him and imagine how much He enjoys you. When you've lived your life for Him and finally get to heaven, He's going to sit you down and show you what a great job you did. He's not going to guilt you for areas you didn't get right. It's going to be overwhelmingly wonderful.

Have a fantastic week and get some good riding in! I'm praying for you
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Yes! it's all about you. Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Yes! it's all about you.

Post by trip September 12th 2015, 10:24 pm

Thanks Bro Dino.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Yes! it's all about you. Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Yes! it's all about you.

Post by actionpack September 13th 2015, 5:03 pm

thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum