Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Simplify

4 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Simplify Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Simplify

Post by Psalmist April 18th 2015, 9:30 pm

Mt 5:37 - But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Jas 5:12 -But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

As we might say in Arkansas "Let your Yup be yup and your Nope be nope." This is the season of getting your bike ready for summer and trips out west. At Christmas my wife bought me a stereo for my bike. It's a Pioneer with 4 speakers and '200 watts'. I don't know how they can rate speakers and amps with peak music power. That is just before they explode. In high school I was playing in bands and we measured our amps in rms wattage which is more accurate. Back then it was easy to put a stereo in your car. Red wire went to the fuse and black grounded out to the nearest bolt. Two wires per speaker and in about twenty minutes your 8 track was up and running.

For this past week I've spent every free minute trying to get this stereo on my bike going. Today it came on for a second without the ground wire attached to the frame and then nothing. Why can't they make a simple car stereo. I don't understand where the yellow wire goes, but I put it to the red wire and it ran for a second. Now nothing is coming on.

Jesus and James (brother of Jesus) both spoke of "Keeping It Simple Sir". Let your Yes be yes. When you give your word, stick to it. Don't waffle around and jeopardize your good reputation. Have you ever had someone promise you something and not deliver? Sure, and we all have been on both sides. Jesus said after yes or no comes evil. After that comes compromise. If Eve would've said 'No' and walked away from satan, she would've never sinned.

1Ti 6:11 -But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

2Ti 2:22 - Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Devils will tempt you to compromise your values, morals, and standards. When you tell them 'no', walk away. Don't consider the options. Flee every appearance of evil. One of my 'pet peeves' is when people use the name of satan that's bothering them. satan isn't anywhere near them. he's in Iraq or some other area of massive death. Those who love death hate God and serve satan. devils are everywhere like flies. They have been cast to the Earth until the judgment and wrath of God is come. Belzebub means 'lord of flies, maggots, and dung hill.

So, just say 'No' to devils and 'Yes' to Jesus. If you're a pro stereo installer, stop by and I'll buy you a pizza after the sound comes out of the speakers. Have a great simple week and get some good riding in. I'm praying for you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Simplify Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Simplify

Post by trip April 18th 2015, 9:59 pm

Thanks Dino. I would help you if we were there.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack April 19th 2015, 5:48 pm

thanks dino , simple has left us , and the older you get , the easyer the better , good luck with your new sound system , I mite have had some help full hints if it was 30 years ago ,
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon April 20th 2015, 6:52 pm

if I was there Dino, I would hand Trip the tools he asked for ....

Na Na Na Na
NeonLeon
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7201

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack April 20th 2015, 7:44 pm

that's about all I'm good at anymore , ARK
actionpack
actionpack