Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Missing you

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Missing you Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Missing you

Post by Psalmist February 14th 2015, 8:07 pm

Re 22:17 -The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.
Today I was driving by a cemetery when one of my friends in the truck said "There's my mom." She was putting flowers and balloons on her husband's grave for the first Valentines Day in over thirty years . He went home to be with Jesus last month. As sad as that is, there's a promise that we shall see him again in heaven. When we get to heaven we shall see all our friends and family that gave their hearts to Jesus and lived for Him.
Today was another beautiful summer day in the middle of winter. It was in the mid 70's as a friend and I rode to get dinner. When it's that warm you just want to keep riding. Tomorrow we're expecting rain sleet and ice. I have a mud/snow tire on the back of my bike, but it's lousy on ice. So I'll be 'caging' it tomorrow and throwing wood in the stove.

One of my favorite times is when my wife and I go riding the bike. Whether it's across town for a dinner or a trip to Sturgis (Rosco's) for a buffalo burger, I just love being around her. We've been hitched almost 34 years (May of 81) and I'm still fascinated by so many things about her. She is so patient with me. Yes, I really married up.

In Revelation the Spirit of God who is on the Earth and us the bride are calling to Jesus "Come!" Whether you are with someone or not here on Earth, we shall never be alone for eternity. We shall be with a mighty host in heaven. Heaven's going to be crazy fun. I hope you're coming! I'm praying for you.

Sorry this is so short, but my bride is calling me home.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Missing you Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Missing you

Post by trip February 15th 2015, 7:39 am

Thanks Dino.
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack February 15th 2015, 7:15 pm

thanks dino
actionpack
actionpack
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8681

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist February 16th 2015, 4:28 pm

Thanks guys. Seems to be quiet everywhere.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum