Biker-Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Free

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Free Empty Sunday Mornin' Hope : Free

Post by Psalmist June 29th 2013, 11:24 pm

John 8 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Its hard to believe we are celebrating the Fourth of July! This year has gone by so fast. I hope you're having a fantastic summer. I have been blessed to have the best family in the USA and some of the greatest friends too. We celebrate our freedom every year. We don't forget what people who have served our country have done. If you served in the armed forces, THANK YOU! It's because of great people like you that we are a free nation. Sunday morning I get to play George Washington for our church service. It's just a walk on and I sit at a large table. I asked if I could pass out cherries.

Jesus was and is the ultimate freedom maker. When He set me free, it was forever. So I will live and die free. I hope you will too. Life is way to short to not be free. Give your life to Him and He will give you eternal life. Talk about the ultimate 'married up'! Sure, I know it's a strange concept to love someone you can't see. But you can see His handiwork all around you. He is for real. Let Him set you free!

I know this is a little short. I've been working on my bike all day. I'm leaving on a 2000+ miles trip soon and want it all running good. If you need help, drop me a line. Remember I'm prayingfor you.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Free Empty Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Free

Post by trip July 1st 2013, 6:25 am

Ride safe my friend.  Praying for you.  Wish things had worked out so I could tag along.  How about some pic's on FB?
trip
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2863

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmist July 6th 2013, 10:19 pm

I'll try this week. I really didn't take that many.
Psalmist
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down